The Geo-Purge unit is part of our range of mobile units specially designed to carry out purges, dynamic pressure and hydrostatic tests as well as commercial and residential geothermic networks fill-ups. With their rugged design yet small-scale dimension, they step up to the plate and answer all your needs.
Geo-Purge Mobile Purging Unit
Our Geo-Purge range offers you:
• Units that are entirely made up of non corrodible piping and accessories
• An extremely robust construction.
• A stainless steel pump.
• Stainless steel quick connect adaptors, compatible with all antifreezes on the market.
• A 100 mesh (150 microns) screen filter to cleanse the geothermic system, allowing for residue recovery analysis.
• An ergonomic design allowing handling on all types of surfaces and allowing easy passage through standard doors ways
• Convenient loading in any vehicle thanks to the Easy-Lift system.
• A simplified drainage system.
• The largest tank in its class on the market, reducing the number of antifreeze batches to be prepared.
• Self priming as a bonus!
Two models are available:
• C4500 Model : Commercial model provided with a large capacity industrial pump allowing simultaneous purging of up to four 1 ¼” by 500 foot length (152m) loops.
• R2500 Model : Residential model provided with a pump allowing simultaneous purging of up to two 1 ¼” by 500 foot length (152m) loops.
• Each unit series is delivered with an analogical meter, an adjustable flow valve, a filter as well as the handling and how-to instructions, and can be enhanced with various options:
- A digital volumetric flow meter.
- An explosion proof pump and electrical system.
- Industrial PT port equipped pipe adaptors.